Dean Students Welfare (DSW) of D.N. College, Meerut is responsible for all student-welfare related activities in college. DSW of the college is committed to the following activities:
• To ensure that all students of college, who come from different backgrounds, find an environment that is conducive for their intellectual and personal growth.
• To assists the student in their academic and extra-curricular initiatives and to encourage their involvement in college life.
• To arrange for special care for the weaker and needy sections of students
• To arrange to depute students to participate events/programmes outside the College.
• To keep in touch with the guardians as and when required.
• To arrange for maintenance of students’ discipline in the College
•To monitor day to day essential support required for academic and co-curricular activities of students
•To prepare plan and execute programmes for holistic development of the students
•To provide ample scope, opportunities, and facilities for the all-round development of personality and leadership qualities among the students